reserve your spot now!
See you in the water!
learn and enjoy the fastest growing sport on the seacoast
Stand up paddle surfing, also known as "SUP-ing", is a great way to enjoy the waters of New Hampshire for both surfers and non-surfers alike. SUP-ing is one of the fastest growing recreational water-sports because anyone can do it and it is FUN! Stand up paddling is a unique way for anyone to experience the joys of the sea, from flat water paddling to riding waves. It is impossible to drive by any beach in Rye and not see people SUP-ing. It is absolutely the best workout you will find, and easily accessible to people of any age. Whether you have surfed before or not, you will love paddle boarding!
- Professional instruction from a team with more than 60 years of surf coaching experience
- Maximum student to instructor ratio of 5:1
- Boards, Paddles, and Wetsuits for all surfers, free of charge
- Convenient location at Jenness Beach across from Summer Sessions Surf Shop
paddle board lessons include:
- Development of balance and strength
- Safety and etiquette
- Basic paddle stroke
- Basic paddle turn
- Standing and controlling the board
- Judging and selecting waves
- Riding waves
classes will emphasize:
We build the tours to fit your schedule, so we can go out whenever you and your friends want. We always have instructors on call, but give us as much advance warning as possible so we can ensure you get the time slot you want.
private - $50 / hour includes wetsuit, board & padddle
semi-private (2 or more) - $40 per person / hour includes wetsuit, board & padddle
Email us now to schedule a lesson or call us at (603) 319-8207.